NovoJuris Legal, ("We" or "Us" or "Our"), is committed in protecting Your privacy and personal data which We collect, use, share and disclose which you ("You, Your") may have chosen to share with Us when you engage with Us or visit our Website available at www.novojuris.com (referred as "Website").
- We are strongly committed to respecting Your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected and/or shared with Us.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED BY US
We may collect or receive different types of information for various purposes to provide to You, which may include:
- "Personal Data", means and includes any information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age or any other relevant material provided by a user, including but not limited to information gathered through Your engagement with Us or the Website, communications with the retainers, staff.
- "Technical Information" means and includes any information gathered through various technologies that may include data collected automatically such as device ID, IP Address, Web browser type, page views, operating system, timing and frequency of use of the Website or application, application/Website navigation.
- "Recruitment Data": This includes data such as Your curriculum vitae, education and employment history, details of professional memberships, and other relevant information. The above-mentioned information shall be collectively referred to as "Information".
PURPOSE AND GROUNDS FOR COLLECTION AND USAGE OF DATA
- Managing our interactions with you, including responding to Your inquiries, requests, or any or any communication initiated by you concerning Your employment or engagement with Us and Your access to our premises and assets;
- Facilitating communication with you (including in case of emergencies);
- In operating and managing our business operations;
- Providing insight into key developments, legal issues, and knowledge management.
Please be advised that any Information procured by Us, shall be:
- processed fairly and obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India ("Applicable Law");
- adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- able to be reviewed You, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the Applicable Law.
- The Information that You voluntarily provide to Us and proceed to process it with Your explicit consent in accordance with the legal requirement. purposes and as stated in this Policy, and as permitted or required by Applicable Law
- You have the prerogative to withdraw Your consent for the processing of Your Information including Personal Data at any juncture. It is crucial to acknowledge that the act of withdrawing consent does not render the preceding data processing activities unlawful.
- Such an intimation to withdraw Your consent can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION:
- Internal Disclosures within our firm: Your Information is accessible only to authorised personnel within our organization, and access is limited to those who require it for the specific purposes requested by you.
- We hold our third-party service providers to the highest standards of data security and legal compliance. They are not permitted to use Your personal data for their own purposes and may process it only for specific purposes and in alignment with our instructions.
When compelled by law, We may disclose or preserve any Information provided by You on the Website as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under Applicable Law, including laws outside Your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to allow Us to comply with any judgement or decree or order issued under any law for the time being in force in India, or any judgment or order relating to claims of a contractual or civil nature under any law for the time being in force outside India.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Our commitment is to retain Your personal data only for the duration that is reasonably necessary to achieve the purpose for which We collected it. This includes meeting any legal, regulatory, or reporting obligations.
- Once the specified retention period for each category of personal data, as detailed above, has concluded, We will undertake the removal or destruction of this data to the extent that it is technically feasible.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO POLICY
DISCREPANCIES AND GRIEVANCES WITH US
In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any Information shared with Us, please feel free to contact Our grievance officer:
Attention: Executive Assistant on email@example.com